Thursday, November 11, 2004

Innovation Commons Collaboration



Why do some collaborative efforts succeed and others fail? What's required to create successful efforts time and time again? What role does software play? If these questions interest you then you may want to participate in a collaborative effort to develop some of the principles of a successful "innovation commons".



I am gathering a group of people together to develop a set of principles for a successful "innovation commons". I wrote an article on some of the principles, but I know that this is not complete and would like to engage a group of people together to hold online conversations on the topic. If this interests you, please click here or send me an e-mail (paul@theinnovationroadmap.com) and I will send you a copy of the article and include you in the discussion as soon as I have enough people to make it work.



Thank you!

Paul Schumann

Editor & Publisher

The Innovation Road Map Magazine

http://www.theinnovationroadmap.com/

paul@theinnovationroadmap.com

PO Box 26947

Austin, TX 78755

512.302.1935

No comments:

Post a Comment