This is a 47 minute telephone interview of Paul Schumann by Tom Carroll.
All of the files listed are mp3.
1. What is corporate strategy? (1.6 mb, 2:09)
2. What does it mean for an organization to have an effective strategy? (.6 mb, :49)
3. What are some of the best practices for developing an effective corporate strategy? (.9 mb, 1:16)
4. What should an effective corporate strategy include? (1.8 mb, 2:32)
5. Who should be involved in strategy formation? (1.4 mb, 1:56)
6. What do you mean by the term "knowable future" and how does that relate to business strategy development? (4.5 mb, 6:16)
7. What sort of new strategy development methodologies do you see emerging? (1.5 mb, 2:03)
8. Presently, are there some recent global trends that you believe are important to consider when developing business strategies? (9.7 mb, 13:30)
9. Were you surprised on finding that technology develops slowly? (4 mb, 5:30)
10. Are there any companies who really have gotten strategy development down to a fine art? (4.2 mb, 5:48)
11. What are some first steps a company can take to begin formulating an effective corporate strategy? (2.6 mb, 3:36)
12. How can people contact you? (1.1 mb, 1:36)