What will this conference mean to your organization and your employees? You and your employees will gain skills and knowledge that will increase their value to your organization while enhancing their self-growth. They will have opportunities to learn from and network with renowned national and international experts – including:
- Peggy Van Pelt (Walt Disney Imagineering, Los Angeles, CA)
- Andrew Ouderkirk (3M Corporate Scientist, 3M, Minneapolis, MN)
- David Pearce Snyder (Independent Consulting Futurist)
- Michael Beyerlein (Director of the Center for Collaborative Organizations, University of North Texas, Denton, TX)
- Sam Stern (Dean, School of Education, Oregon State University, Portland, OR)
- Doug Hall (Founder and CEO, Eureka Ranch, Cincinnati, OH)
- Kirpal Singh (Professor, School of Economics & Social Sciences, Singapore Management University, Singapore)
- Ann Herrmann-Nehdi (CEO, Herrmann Brain Dominance Institute, Lake Lure, NC)
- Alex N. Pattakos (Director, Center for Personal Meaning, Santa Fe, NM)
- Abdullah Alsafi (Professor, King Khalid University, Abha, Saudi Arabia)
- Ta -Wei Lee (Professor, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan)
- Betty Otter Nickerson (COO, Lance Armstrong Foundation, Austin, TX)
- Mitchel Stoller (CEO, Lance Armstrong Foundation, Austin, TX).
A few of over 70 sessions offered in four session tracks plus Master Classes:
- Enabling Collaborative Creativity at Work
- The Athlete Mindset: Learn and apply the same creative methods used by professional athletes to succeed in pressure situations
- Using TRIZ Lines of Evolution to Predict and Unfuzzy the Fuzzy Front End
- Creativity, Innovation, and Global Competitiveness
- Innovate On Purpose™
- Creative Ways to Recruit a Creative Workforce – A Case Study
- The Birth of Novelty: Ensuring New Ideas Get a Fighting Chance
- A Study of the Applicability of Idea Generation Techniques
- Risk Taking as factor of Creative Thinking
- Top Ten Tips for Capitalist Creativity Success
- A study of the relationships among gender, group size, personal creativity, and group technological creativity
- Trends in Collaborative Creativity & Innovation
- Creating an Innovation Commons
Contact Barry Silverberg for special rates for groups of 3 or more from the same organization.
ACA's International Conference 2006 takes place at the beautiful Hilton Austin Airport Exhibition dates are: March 22nd through March 25th
We understand that location is everything in business, which is why ACA will place exhibitors in the flow of conference traffic. We want to help you succeed in the creative environment.
How much will it cost me to exhibit during the entire conference?
$500 for a full table $275 for a half table
How big are the tables?
6 foot & draped
Will there be a secure room to store my materials?
Yes. All three days
Can I exhibit without having to staff my table?
Additional or substitute promotional set-ups may be arranged so long as they remain contained within the area reserved for the specific exhibitor.
To contract for exhibit space and arrange payment by check or credit card e-mail: email@example.com
Exhibitors wishing to participate in the conference and/or meal functions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
A printed Conference Program will be distributed to all Conference registrants and include resource information that will lead registrants to retain the Program for future reference. Accordingly, advertisers have the opportunity to share their message at and beyond the Conference.
The Conference Program will be printed in black and white on white stock in a 8.5" x 11" portrait format.
Advertising options include:Full page - $750Half page - $500Quarter page - $250
To contract for Conference Program Book advertising, and arrange payment by check or credit card, e-mail email@example.com